NEC REPUBLIC OF KOREA NATIONAL ELECTION COMMISSION

Serach

News & Notice

HOME News News & Notice

Press Releases
Singer and Artist Solbi Commissioned as NEC PR Ambassador

Date :07/10/2017Read : 646

The National Election Commission of the Republic of Korea (NEC) commissioned popular singer, artist and entertainer Solbi as PR ambassador during a ceremony at Gwacheon City Hall on July 7. 

NEC Secretary General Kim Dai-nyeon said "we hope that Solbi, together with the NEC, will play a significant role in the creation of a beautiful election culture, communicating with the public through music, art and performances in a variety of fields.”

Solbi said "I dream of a happy Korea made together with citizens and I will do my best to realize a beautiful and mature election culture."

Solbi, commissioned as the NEC’s PR ambassador, will appear as a model for the 7th nationwide simultaneous local elections to be held next year and in NEC TV’s campaign videos to garner the interest of the public in elections and she is expected to play an important role in promoting a beautiful culture of election that embodies the true values of freedom, fairness and harmony.

​Secretary General Kim Dai-nyeon speaks during the event 

​Solbi makes her remarks during the ceremony 

​Secretarty General Kim and Solbi pose for a photo at the end of the ceremony 

Press Releases
Next   KOCEI Hosts 13th Political Camp for Future Leaders
Before Operatic Pop Tenor Lim Hyung-joo Commissioned as A-WEB PR Ambassador and NEC Advisor